Thursday 7 February 2013

You Must Be So Busy

 
That's the other title I was thinking of for this blog. I hear it a lot, whenever I'm out with the kids. I heard it today, even though I was just waiting for an oil change to be done. And I wasn't even that busy. My toddler was behaving himself in the play area and baby girl was snoozing.   Truth is, we're all busy. With family. With work. And don't forget the fun!  That's what this blog is all about. The things that keep us busy, and happy, and in love with life.

Here's what keeps me busy. I have 2 kids. A very active and interested 2 year old boy, and a precious 5 month old girl. I'm working really hard to lose the baby weight, from the 1st and the 2nd. We've been renovating our house, doing most of the work ourselves.  There's also social activities and hobbies to round out our days. Truth is, we love to be busy.

What keeps you busy these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment