Thursday 7 February 2013

Kijiji Finds: Chairs

I'm a Kijiji hound. I love vintage and I love a bargain. Lately I've been keeping my eye out for new chairs for my dining room.  Here's what I discovered today.


'Loop-back Windsor' Chair has great lines and looks comfy too.  Click here to view ad.

Wood Tub Chair with Woven Cane Sides.  Not crazy about the upholsterey, recover with an Ikat pattern!  And lose the tufted buttons.  Click here to view ad.

Check out these great Ikat fabrics:
     Blue Ikat Fabric   Matisse Ikat Fabric By The Yard
Left: Batavia Ikat in Citrine by Dwell Studio; Centre Blue Ikat available on Etsy; Right Matisse Ikat from Ballard Designs.

A sleeker version of a traditional rocking chair.  Click here to view ad.

What great finds have you made lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment